Dat ve air mekong online dating
Other conditions apply, see things you need to know below.^ Prices include airfare related surcharges, fees and taxes and are based on booking at
AM Departing from The Sinh Tourist office for My Tho city by air-conditioned bus.
- Passenger’s health are well enough to make the flight.
In case of illness, passengers must complete medical clearance to ensure healthy enough to make the flight ().
Children shall be accompanied by an adult passenger of over 18 years old and with full civil capacity when taking a flight.
Otherwise, the appropriate procedures for unaccompanied minors are required before taking the flight (this is only applicable to children of above 5 but under 12 years old) .
In other countries: Medical central with legal status licensed by authorized authority to operate in local countries. Infants; Children; unaccompanied minors; young passengers traveling alone: a.
- Passengers with contagious disease: chicken pox, pulmonary tuberculosis, measles, parotitis, etc b.
Conditions of acceptance: - Conditions of accompanied passengers: Being able to move and care for himself during the flight, accept carriage without accompanied passengers Being unable to move and care for himself/herself during the flight: accept carriage when travel with accompanied passengers, who is from 18 years of age or older, healthy enough to assist passengers; each accompanied passenger is accepted to travel with only 01 passenger required for medical clearance before departure.
- Condition of health examination: passengers are required to complete health certificate with condition following: • Health certificate from medical centers following: In Vietnam: General and specialized hospitals at central, provincial, city, district or equivalents; private and international hospitals; international general clinic.
- The maximum number of passengers requiring wheelchair on each flight is limited depend on individual service.
- Passengers requiring wheelchair for step(WCHS): be accepted when travel with accompanied passenger, who is from 18 years of age or older, healthy enough to assist WCHS passengers up/down steps and on board; each accompanied passenger is accepted to travel with only 01 WCHS. Service for Blind passengers is a service offered to passengers, who lost the ability to sense the visual partly or completely, and need special supports. Conditions of acceptance: - For accompanied BLND passenger: We accept for carriage of accompanied blind passenger as normal passenger; accompanied passenger is required from 18 years of age or older, healthy enough to assist BLND passengers; Each accompanied passenger is accepted to travel with 02 BLND.Due to activity of the Gunung, Agung volcano on Bali Island, MF891/MF892 flight schedules are temporarily disrupted.